The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Dyson DC01 Design  (Read 307 times)

Online Parwaz7862

• DYSON DYSON DYSON!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃
Dyson DC01 Design
« on: March 14, 2017, 04:34:42 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHL44szMIa8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHL44szMIa8</a>

Here's an interesting design video about the DC01
DC14s are tanks, just need a slightly longer motor life. Do plastic parts often break on DC14s? Nope. DC41- Sexy looking futuristic and powerful machine. Just needs a better designed cleaner head wheel and cyclone clip along with a dense metal rod in the chassis.

Offline KylesDyson

• Refurbisher of Dysons. Lover and User of Dysons
Re: Dyson DC01 Design
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 06:04:23 PM »
Wow! Didn't expect it too be interesting in the first few seconds but it really is!
Proud owner of a mint DC04 De Stijl and VERY strong DC14 Animal Steel.
*MAINLY DYSON WITH A BIT OF SEBO SPRINKLED ONTOP* This is now a thread? I thought this was a vacuum forum :)) Not a central heating, random talk, grammar lessons, plastic flimsiness etc, etc, etc. with the occasional vacuum mentioned now.....                                                           So the clutch - Very clutchy if you ask me...

Online Parwaz7862

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 07:45:44 PM »
Yep! It's quite a good design for their first vacuum I think, people still use them in 2017 I bet.

These things are such solid tanks
DC14s are tanks, just need a slightly longer motor life. Do plastic parts often break on DC14s? Nope. DC41- Sexy looking futuristic and powerful machine. Just needs a better designed cleaner head wheel and cyclone clip along with a dense metal rod in the chassis.

Offline KylesDyson

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 10:21:10 PM »
Yep! It's quite a good design for their first vacuum I think, people still use them in 2017 I bet.

These things are such solid tanks
Very Similar to the 04, which is kinda similar to the 14:

And we all know the DC14 are "Tanks" Just with a poor engine expectancy
*MAINLY DYSON WITH A BIT OF SEBO SPRINKLED ONTOP* This is now a thread? I thought this was a vacuum forum :)) Not a central heating, random talk, grammar lessons, plastic flimsiness etc, etc, etc. with the occasional vacuum mentioned now.....                                                           So the clutch - Very clutchy if you ask me...

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal* and Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 10:51:34 PM »
In life there is a reason for everything :)
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>BookFace<<<<<

Online Parwaz7862

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 10:57:45 PM »
Ikr, the DC14 is THE tank and king of the Dysons, just need a longer lasting motor in them!!!

DC33's are crapping themselves already (one of the worst Dysons imho for reliability) whereas the DC14s still go strong

Online Parwaz7862

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 10:59:51 PM »
In life there is a reason for everything :)

Deffo :)

Offline KylesDyson

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 12:16:21 AM »
Ikr, the DC14 is THE tank and king of the Dysons, just need a longer lasting motor in them!!!

DC33's are crapping themselves already (one of the worst Dysons imho for reliability) whereas the DC14s still go strong

I really enjoy using our DC14. Deffo one of my fav machines:
These are my fav machines in order, Hopefully gonna get one of each one day:
1)DC04 De Stijl
2)DC14 Origin
3)DC03 Clear
4)DC04 Absolute Purple Lime
5)DC04 green/silver
6)DC04 Yellow/Grey
7)DC07 (That black cycloned one thingy... Yeah forgot its name

DC01 Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Universal Adaptor

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

The Dyson Medic Blog

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacson Google+

Manchester Vacs on Instagram