The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: After the DC06 that never was, Dyson poised to launch robot vacuum cleaner.  (Read 15185 times)

Offline Madrat

I can slip down any stair case, wooden, carpeted, concrete or metal, bare foot, socks, shoes or boots. I'm just a clumsy sod and have the scars to prove it  :chuckle:

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
I can slip down any stair case, wooden, carpeted, concrete or metal, bare foot, socks, shoes or boots. I'm just a clumsy sod and have the scars to prove it  :chuckle:

Haha :)) I walk drunk sometime when I'm tired, like literally lazy when I am out and about and even at home after walking upstairs, but I never fall and I very rarely get scars or cuts :| The only major one I had was like 5 years ago when I broke a glass and was picking the pieces up and cut my hand, and once I got a deep scratch in my upper arm from reaching down to pick up a book off the floor in the landing by the litl storage cupboard thing and it's go a little sharp metal thing sticking out which is now sorted, I still have the scar about 8 years later and it's 3D

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
I'm covered in scars. I have a big one on my knee where I cut my knee cap with a grinder. Also a hole in my chest where some handle bars went into my chest.
Various burns etc... Normal stuff from enjoying life I guess?
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
:o Wowzers... that sounds bad,what the hell
The baddest thing I remember happening to me was when I was reaching down to pick up something off the floor and here was a sharp thing on the wall and it ripped into my arm, now I have a massive 1 inch 3D scar :/ , I rarely get cut and don't think I have ever broken a bone.

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration