The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Dyson Dc25  (Read 11017 times)

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
Re: Dyson Dc25
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 04:44:16 pm »
You don't need a receipt. Just call 'ask Dyson' and give them the serial number of the machine. Get what you can out of them before the 5 years is up. :thumbsup:

OMG so the £15 DC40 I got with a broken wheel and a burnt out motor could have been repaired by Dyson when I got all the headache?! Aarghhhh!!!  :'(

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 04:51:31 pm »
Cleaned the house top to bottom today and fillled it 3 times :sick0012: The soft dusting brush has had a lot of use already and i only got the set on thursday. However i found that the flexi crevice tool hisses terribly and causes the hose to pull back and making it impossible to use. Anyone else found this?

Not tried the flexi crevice tool but I agree. the DC25 has very good cleaning power and even agitates too, but not as well as the newer ones. The bristles are stiff, it has amazing cleaning potential for only 220 AW, yet a DC04 has 230 and this thing till cleans better than a DC04 silver lime with 3 rows of bristles in comparison to this (2 rows of bristles) ;D It'  is a good vacuum, one of Dyson's last best machines, but I do like the style and performance of the newer ones

Offline renault567

• Restorer/Collector of vacuum cleaners
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2015, 06:30:34 pm »
I found the 25 to have much greater than my previous 04 ever did and there was nothing wrong with that. Just done a dc07i for a relative. Won it for 6.49.

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2015, 07:26:38 pm »
The red and silver model with a clutch? Nice!!! I love that

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter