The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: DC07 Refurb  (Read 16820 times)

Offline Tech12

• Electrical Appliance Engineer / Trainer.
Re: DC07 Refurb
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2015, 05:40:31 pm »
If it was due to crap design as you put it, then all users would have the same complaint about them. A lot of people reckon they're fantastic.
My mate & his missus don't have a problem with theirs, it's usually emptied once a week. Now admittedly they don't have pets but she vacs regularly.
Repairs to All makes of Small Commercial & Domestic appliance. Power tool repair.
City & Guilds and PAT qualified engineer.

Offline Madrat

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2015, 05:54:47 pm »
Well brand new out the box, half way through Mothers lounge which admittedly is big, the filter was so clogged it would no longer pick up, the bin only had 2" of fluff in it.  Argos own make bagged machine manages 2 cleans of the room plus the hall and kitchen before the suction drops and it cleaned very well.

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2015, 09:02:44 pm »
I bought an nib argos bagless value vac for 99p a few years ago.  It was ok,  apart from the filter clogging issue.  I reckon it would have been half decent with a bag in it,  especially one of the fabricy bags.

I gave it to someone i knew who needed a vac,  shes still got it i think
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

DC07 Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram