The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Idea: Homemade Dyson Grass Cutter  (Read 3774 times)

Offline Dyson2000

• Dyson Restorer and Collector!
Idea: Homemade Dyson Grass Cutter
« on: July 09, 2015, 01:04:52 am »
Do you think i should make a dyson grass cutter that dissent lose suction?. don't know what dyson i want to use probably the next one i find in the tip.
modify the brush bar, instead of having stiff brushes take them off and put blades on it (if it works). anyone else got an solution for my ridiculous idea!?  :grinn:

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
Re: Idea: Homemade Dyson Grass Cutter
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 03:04:20 am »
I had a bizzare idea once where Dyson would make a Dyson ball mower :P
The ball is good for going around trees, the mini turbine head with blades is good for awkward places like down the side of the shed or behind it or hedge trimming, vacuuum the garden and a brushbar for actual grass cutting xD
We had a Flymo lawn mower which was good and it was cool because it emptied like a bagless vacuum at the push of a button the container opened for the grass to fall out, served us well for about 5 or 6 years then the handle broke and we didnt care cos we were refurbishing out garden and replaced the grass with slabs and made new plants

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
Re: Idea: Homemade Dyson Grass Cutter
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 03:07:14 am »
There's a YouTube video of some teenagers/ young adults vacuuming the lawn with a Dyson DC04 Silver Lime and the bin got filled with mud/soil. Not sure if any grass got pulled out or cut though but the brush did a good job of "deep cleaning" the lawn haha ;D

Dyson Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration