The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: GTECH AIR RAM  (Read 11744 times)

Offline PANIC

GTECH AIR RAM
« on: December 15, 2015, 07:02:48 pm »
Anyone had any dealings with these? I have one, an AR02,that will not turn on. Lights up the leds for a second and then nothing. Tried a different battery and still the same. Any ideas?

Offline bluebumble485

Re: GTECH AIR RAM
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 05:54:59 pm »
I would think not many people have messed with this model
you may be lucky fingers crossed

Offline PANIC

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 06:21:30 pm »
 All sorted. Dry solder joint... :coffee:

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 09:10:27 pm »
Blimey, my cousin had bought one, I said she's stupid because for £199 you can buy a better Vacuum...

Glad you fixed yours.
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline Sids Spares

• Vacuumologist
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 09:34:20 pm »
The only problem I have come across with them is the plastic gears fuse together so the brushbar won't turn. They may have solved that now though.
I bought quite a few of these a while back all less than 30 days old. I paid £59 each for them. They proved very popular and I was getting £100 each very easily.

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 09:35:45 pm »
The only problem I have come across with them is the plastic gears fuse together so the brushbar won't turn. They may have solved that now though.
I bought quite a few of these a while back all less than 30 days old. I paid £59 each for them. They proved very popular and I was getting £100 each very easily.

Nothing like a bit of straight profit  8)
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline Sids Spares

• Vacuumologist
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 09:45:35 pm »
I have these Miele Swing H1 things at the moment. Again less than a month old but they are proving harder to shift. Miele website has them at £200 and I had them for £40 so might have to shift them on for £80. They only need cleaning and probably have not even had the warranty registered.

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 10:48:59 pm »
You can get 2 Henry's for £199, or a Henry Xtra, or a Numatic George with everything and an airo brush separate for under £199, or a Dyson DC40! The list goe on

Not a Gtech Air ram fan really, tried one in Comet years ago and it picked up like a DC01 off carpets, meh but when I turned it over to look at the brushbar, the debris came out! Cos the dirt container is literally next to it :o wtf why is it £200?! A DC44 is only like £30 more aswell and has suction and more benefits

The only thing I like about the Gtech Air ram is the battery life :)

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2016, 07:18:36 pm »
My cousin got offended when I called her a fool for buying one, and told her to buy a Kirby or Sebo. To be honest, they're for lazy people who think because it has a battery and makes the dirt into small bails it's better... Really they're just for lazy people who can't be bothered to unwrap a power cord and plug it in lol.

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration