The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: 1993 dyson DA001 cheep with POST  (Read 17164 times)

Offline Sids Spares

• Vacuumologist
Re: 1993 dyson DA001 cheep with POST
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2016, 11:09:25 am »
I find 07 and 14 origins go well and silver/lime 04's. Any animal sells well.

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2016, 11:37:54 am »
Our new girl, Lisa, will try a DC14 and a Sebo at home for a couple of weeks each, to see what she prefers. Also so she can talk to customers having had first hand experience of both.

While the Sebo has the hose from the top which makes it unstable when using it, they're actually okey as long as you're not talking about a silly Felix or something. I think she'll  perfer a Sebo.

I'd like to find out what one she liked.

Perhaps a comparison video?
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2016, 05:39:00 pm »
Sometimes, it's not worth it if you don't make enough profit

Yep! I would get annoyed if I make a loss, and breaking even isn't something I am keen on unless I'm desperate for a new vacuum which is nearly off sale!

Bought a Dyson DC14 Origin from the CB sale for £10, fitted a new motor and was lovely for like 8 months and still was but sold it because I saw a £60 DC41 Animal I wanted. Sold the Dc14 for £50 (£40 profit) and so £60 is what the DC41 cost me, 60-40= £20 is what I really paid, £40 came from the profit ;D

I also got £150 offered to me for my DC41 but I was reluctant because of the cracked chassis but Im glad I never because I have this new one ;D
Then I used the DC41 as our home vacuum for half a year, till earlier this month I asked Dyson fr a replacement because this machine pissed me off. So I now own a brand new Dyson DC41 Mk2 Animal with 5 year guarantee! All it cost me was £20. All this happened because I purchased that £10 DC14 ;D I feel very proud of that!

Offline Madrat

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2016, 05:44:29 pm »
As long as it makes a profit I'm happy.

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2016, 06:23:27 pm »
Or break even if all goes wrong!
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

DC01 Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration