The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Electrolux Mondo Z1190EM  (Read 3208 times)

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
Electrolux Mondo Z1190EM
« on: February 26, 2016, 03:11:51 pm »
I saw this on Freecycle earlier in the week, and made arrangements with the seller to pick it up at lunchtime today. Henley was bloody heaving, but, eventually, bursting for a wee I got back to Mums with it

I remember these being sold new, and did have a tool less one years ago with a blown motor

Some new filters were included, which is good as the ones with it are past ruined

A new, sealed box of bags

Came with 3 tools, but the crevice tool is not from this machine, and therefore doesn't fit in the caddy

It was advertised as having a noisy motor. When I turned it on it blew the release valve open straight away, but removing the clogged filters but keeping the full bag in worked well, and she runs like a champ

Need to look at the power button, it's really hard to push. Stripdown and Refurb thread coming soon!
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram