The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: My wife and Dyson  (Read 6072 times)

Offline ade555

My wife and Dyson
« on: March 05, 2016, 11:58:21 pm »
Well most likely know that I got new brashbar for our dc25 anyway, got back from work the other day and spotted something that the clear cover looked a bit dirty but not the usual dirty, previously I did ask her not to run the brashbar where our dogs drink water as she seems to have holes in her chin and dribbles near the water ball and as is electric brushbar and hard wood flooring no need to but guess what  :'( don't listen then oh well I just clean it and make sure there water didn't get to motor, only to turn over the brashbar to see there is dog poo bag wrapped around the brash roller WTF??? how do you get that  :angryman: I'm a bit on OCD when it comes to clean house so where did she finds this, must be some sort of plot to get me  >:(

I did ask her where did she find that bag no reply   :'(  :'(  :'(

Rant over 

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
Re: My wife and Dyson
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 01:02:24 am »
Eeeek I am OCD too
Bought a Dc25 off eBay last year, the hose was really filthy and looked like it had vacuumed up either a lot of dirt, or just some mud from a car or poo... I dont know but luckily or DC25 animal guarantee is still valid till November this year so can order a new whatever ;D

When I'm OCD I would rather replace parts with a brand new fresh one rather than clean the dirty parts

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 06:59:39 am »
I have the same problem with my wife.
A while back when the DC40 was the Vacuum I was using, I came home and the cable was just hung over the handle and the cleaning head was clearly wet... She never ever does any cleaning but this time she thought she'd use it to suck up some tea she'd spilt on the carpet. I couldn't believe it, honestly I mean fair enough she attempted to clean it up instead of just leaving it like she normally does. But who would actually think that a Vacuum cleaner would clean some spilt tea up?

You see, my Wife is not only lazy, but also has no care what so ever for the items we own. I work very hard for what we have, and she thinks they just appear I'm sure of it.
I like a clean and tidy home, and if you keep on top of things like dust etc. Then it's simple to keep things tidy but she never cleans up after herself in the kitchen, never picks any of our Daughters toys up from the living room floor.... Oh the list goes on. I have been way before and come home and honestly you'd think our home would be in one of those TV shows where they clean out lazy people's houses because they're super dirty....

So don't worry, I'm in your boat.
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 07:00:36 am »
When I'm OCD I would rather replace parts with a brand new fresh one rather than clean the dirty parts

That's wasteful to some extent, I'm not that bad lol.
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline ade555

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 07:37:38 am »
let me just clarify that the bag was new and not used  :))

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 07:55:06 am »
let me just clarify that the bag was new and not used  :))

Still....  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 12:06:45 pm »

That's wasteful to some extent, I'm not that bad lol.

Well if I can then why not ;D I really have a fear of germs, if the kitchen floor hasnt been mopped with a steamer for more than a day, I will walk on the sides of the kitchen. Same applies in the bathroom  :duh:

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 12:50:33 pm »
I really have a fear of germs, if the kitchen floor hasnt been mopped with a steamer for more than a day, I will walk on the sides of the kitchen. Same applies in the bathroom  :duh:

Yup, you're a nutter  :D

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 12:58:08 pm »
Noo it's my severe OCD :|

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 02:34:02 pm »
I was only kidding dude ;)

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 03:01:37 pm »
Lol I know :)) ;D

Dyson Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram