The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Dyson Handheld (Cordless) After-Market Motorheads.  (Read 10319 times)

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
Re: Dyson Handheld (Cordless) After-Market Motorheads.
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2016, 08:18:35 pm »
Just bought one off eBay from Dysondoctor-UK for £25 and should be arriving this weekend. I want a wand now so I can have the pleasure of owning a cordless digital slim DC35 but they are expensive! :o

Offline Tonymini145

• Dyson fan, stripper & restorer
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2016, 09:40:17 pm »
Just bought one off eBay from Dysondoctor-UK for £25 and should be arriving this weekend. I want a wand now so I can have the pleasure of owning a cordless digital slim DC35 but they are expensive! :o

Let me know how this fair please parwaz I'd love to know and is it just the wand/pipe your after now ?

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2016, 11:12:45 pm »
I'm looking for a nice cheap DC35 wand for my DC34 Animal, I'm sure they fit (I know DC44 ones are different)
I seen one for £20 on ebay which is a non gen so maybe

Will let you know what it's like :thumbsup:

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 02:18:04 am »
Got my DC34 and fake head! I must say the head works quite nicely and seems genuine as MVacs mentioned. I have tried it on actual fine dust on a black glass surface and in order for the carbon fibre to work I had to move it a bit slower than usual but it worked. They have rollerwheels instead of a ball which means the manoeuvrability might need a bit more effort to control. It does turn sharply but it only has little rollers so that could do with improving. But for the price you pay vs a genuine one this is pretty good. Bristles aren't as stiff either sadly though.

My favourite part is the brush removal. It's so easy! I wish Dyson had this type of design. Just underneath the head on he side there's a blue slider thing which is spring loaded. Slide it and pull the brush out ;D

###***DYSON DC34 ANIMAL***###

I love this Dyson! I can see myself using this thing every day because I cba getting the big Dyson out all the time whenever there's a mess and I'm OCD so when I finish vacuuming and 2 minutes later I see a few more bits on the floor that is stressing and annoying. This would be great!  The suction is fantastic, the battery life is good. What I do hate is the trigger though, wish there was an actual switch that clicks but there's an advantage and it's that you won't be holding it for the entire 15 mins won't you? so the battery would seem like a little over 15 mins :)

The max mode is good, bu I don't see myself using it much because on normal mode it still sucks good and it can be used longer!

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram