The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Dyson have launched the 360 Eye Robotic Vacuum Cleaner in the UK  (Read 22290 times)

Offline dysondc16

Re: Dyson have launched the 360 Eye Robotic Vacuum Cleaner in the UK
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 01:52:11 am »
heidi, I'm with you on not paying full retail, I got my neato on sale a few years ago. If the base model samsung comes down to around the price I got the neato for I may consider one.
Hope the 360 eye works better for you. Please share how your experience goes!

MVacs, are you going to try any other robot? Or did you hang on to your old roomba?

Offline heidi

• Luton
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 03:22:09 am »
heidi, I'm with you on not paying full retail, I got my neato on sale a few years ago. If the base model samsung comes down to around the price I got the neato for I may consider one.
Hope the 360 eye works better for you. Please share how your experience goes!

MVacs, are you going to try any other robot? Or did you hang on to your old roomba?
.          Thanks and I hope you're able to get a Samsung at a decent price, have to say I still do love the personality of the neato's and they performed pretty well just if you pick up to much fine dust they lose suction unlike the Samsung and Dyson on them too it's also very easy to empty. And I'll definitely share my experience  with it and I'll post pictures if I figure out how to do it lol.and expect a Pet hair test :-X  and if the dyson doesn't work out I'll just get a Neato botvac connected as it is best Neato so far  and the most reliable ,for the meantime until the Samsung goes down in price. And when I'm done with I will either sell it or stick it down stairs.      Also like to point out I do expect the Powerbot to last for around 10 years as the old robot Samsung do and I do expect the Dyson to last around the same time period,I don't mind replacing batteries and brushes things like that. Neato's are a bit unpredictable on how they last but the Neato botvac connected is supposed to be pretty reliable compare to the old ones, so I suggest if you don't wanna wait long for the Samsung then the Neato connected would also be a great choice. Hope this helps  ;) o god I need to get a life  :biglaugh:

Offline dysondc16

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2016, 10:43:40 pm »
Thanks again heidi, I'm always looking out for good deals.

The 360 eye launched in the U.S. yesterday.

Here is a Cnet review of it. Although Cnet's reviews sometimes don't gel with my experiences it is interesting to note that the 360 eye didn't perform any better than much less expensive machines in their tests.

http://www.cnet.com/products/dyson-360-eye/

Seems to me that dyson either need to drop the price or improve the product.

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram