The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Dyson DC07 modding, Multi Colouring and Clutch conversions  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Elgin

Dyson DC07 modding, Multi Colouring and Clutch conversions
« on: August 14, 2016, 12:07:20 am »
Hi there,
I wondered if you guys could help me. I have a "Yellow and grey" Dyson DC07, There is a few green parts on it from my old dyson dc04 and I was wondering if I could make it a kind of Multicolour and how?. I have already built a multi colour machine of green, yellow and grey for my nans dc04, it was nice but the grey was a bit, well, "over done" I also did a clutch conversion on this Dyson. we also had a purple dc07 on which the main chassic is purple and I was going to use that to remove most of the grey however we have now sold on this machine and the yellow is the only one we have. I really want a multicolour machine with little to no grey - So without spending too much how can I do it - Also doing a Clutch Conversion on this machine and got a head on my eye - It has a blue / cyan clutch on which is perfect for this conversion - wondering what colour brushbar holder to get for it - something that maches this theme of mainly yellow with small hints of green and blue - was thinking of a green or blue one (If green is available for the clutch base)

my dyson is modded already and here is his specs:
Dyson DC07 Origin
Grey chassis
Yellow bin with a grey top/handel and a purple flap at the bottom
orange flymo power cord,

Thanks guys

DC07 Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon