The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Dyson DC04 Absolute colours?  (Read 3395 times)

Offline Elgin

Dyson DC04 Absolute colours?
« on: August 26, 2016, 09:30:51 pm »
Hey me again guys, So anyone know what colour the purple is and the green - Called my Dyson "Charlie" and want to make a sign to go over my " Dyson cyclones never loss suction" sticker that is ripped. I have made myself some eyes for him and now want to make a mouth and I'm doing that by trying to find out what purple the main colour is - for the background of the picture and then the green for the "Charlie" - doesnt matter if the colour is slightly out as long as it looks good. I have posted a desgin so you can get a better idea of what I want - White I want purple and black I want green thanks

Also if anyone would like to get into making a sign for me to help me that would be amazing - Just like post it here I guess if you want to make me one thanks

If you look below in the section cut off from this part of the post you can see the attached design idea thanks

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
Re: Dyson DC04 Absolute colours?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 09:18:10 am »
Well I was going to make you one but PS has decided to try and remove my GPU every time I open it and crashes the computer so I'll have to work out why before I can make you a design lol.
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline Elgin

Re: Dyson DC04 Absolute colours?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 11:47:51 am »
Well I was going to make you one but PS has decided to try and remove my GPU every time I open it and crashes the computer so I'll have to work out why before I can make you a design lol.
Ok thanks

DC04 Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram