The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: WANTED - Royal Vacuum Cleaners.  (Read 31086 times)

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
Re: WANTED - Royal Vacuum Cleaners.
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2017, 07:30:36 am »
Sorry for not replying sooner Rusty.
The problem isn't so much making an ebay account, more that I've got school starting in a couple days and I'm a few hours away from home, my collection, and consequently that royal. Arranging this from here would be hard plus I would really rather pack it myself (hopefully you can appreciate that).  :boggleeye:

My offer stands, but it would have to take place on my next long-ish break which won't be for a while. I don't want much for the machine, it's yours if you want it and if you can wait a while.

That's perfectly fine ol' pal! You just let me know when you are able to make it happen ;)
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline dysondc16

« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2017, 05:36:25 pm »
Well Rusty, I've got this entire week off school.  I think I can get the royal ready and make this happen if you still want.

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2017, 08:13:05 pm »
Well Rusty, I've got this entire week off school.  I think I can get the royal ready and make this happen if you still want.

Yes I do!
PM me please when you can and we'll talk about details!
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Dyson Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram