The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Motor blown, looks ok?  (Read 9902 times)

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
Re: Motor blown, looks ok?
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 03:26:07 pm »
Samsung and all Android phones slow down and freeze very quickly. I've never had an Apple slow down yet.

Exactly!!!
Also if it gets damaged from being dropped or something, I'd take it to an actual apple store and be confident they'll do a proper job, if it's another phone, well most people would take it to a corner shop :)) Best place is carphone warehouse though
Yo, Parwaz; Are you selling a couple DC14's on ebay? I typed in eBay DC14, and refined it so cheapest first and within 25 miles of my postcode: WS12 2** and one of the cheaper DC14's that I decided to have a poke around the photos, the seller was 'parwazbusinessman' in Birmingham with a yellow dc14 £35
here is a little quote I just retyped from the description:
Dyson DC14 Origin in good working order with strong suction, can be seen working. No tools but can be bought on ebay for £5 a full set. The bin has been swapped for another one without the sticker because it was cracked, so its cleaner and in good condition now.
Please see other refurbished and used Dysons. Can give a discount if you trade your old dyson,

Yup that's me!
I cba refurbing a few cos College starts this week and I got them as trade ins anyway lol

Oh and the bin wasn't cracked, I just swapped it cos I wanted to complete my DC14 Origin with an origin sticker :)) Saves explaining

Offline Dysonboy

Re: Motor blown, looks ok?
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 11:48:27 pm »
Samsung and all Android phones slow down and freeze very quickly. I've never had an Apple slow down yet.

Exactly!!!
Also if it gets damaged from being dropped or something, I'd take it to an actual apple store and be confident they'll do a proper job, if it's another phone, well most people would take it to a corner shop :)) Best place is carphone warehouse though
Yo, Parwaz; Are you selling a couple DC14's on ebay? I typed in eBay DC14, and refined it so cheapest first and within 25 miles of my postcode: WS12 2** and one of the cheaper DC14's that I decided to have a poke around the photos, the seller was 'parwazbusinessman' in Birmingham with a yellow dc14 £35
here is a little quote I just retyped from the description:
Dyson DC14 Origin in good working order with strong suction, can be seen working. No tools but can be bought on ebay for £5 a full set. The bin has been swapped for another one without the sticker because it was cracked, so its cleaner and in good condition now.
Please see other refurbished and used Dysons. Can give a discount if you trade your old dyson,

Yup that's me!
I cba refurbing a few cos College starts this week and I got them as trade ins anyway lol

Oh and the bin wasn't cracked, I just swapped it cos I wanted to complete my DC14 Origin with an origin sticker :)) Saves explaining
I dont bother about bins too much - keep a pile of dc07's stacked, cleaned and polished and when a machine is refurbed I just bang a bin on from the pile - non of them have stickers on becuase I remove them so they are not advertising the machine is say an origin when actually its an animal etc...
Collector and restorer of most vacuum cleaners including vintage, older style models and newer models. Seller of refurbished vacuums and vacuum parts Livin' every day, as if it were the last!

DC07 Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration