The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Kirby on its way  (Read 20461 times)

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
Re: Kirby on its way
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2017, 05:51:43 pm »
One great example is the royal I still hope to get to Mr. Rusty someday....

We need to sort that out!
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline dysondc16

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2017, 05:54:03 pm »
I have a week off school in 2 weeks, I was thinking that would be a good time.

Offline taran57

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 06:10:43 pm »
I would have to agree with madrat that people find the kirbies tools too much of a polava to use, as whenever you find a used kirby the machine is beat to hell but the attachments are brand new in most cases along with the shampoo tray.

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2017, 06:40:32 pm »
I have a week off school in 2 weeks, I was thinking that would be a good time.

Yes it would!

I would have to agree with madrat that people find the kirbies tools too much of a polava to use, as whenever you find a used kirby the machine is beat to hell but the attachments are brand new in most cases along with the shampoo tray.

Too many people are lazy.
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2017, 01:46:19 am »
"Too many people are lazy" - This is 2017, everyone's used to the modern convenient stuff  :chuckle:

Why would I use a Kirby with meh suction and that takes like a minute to assemble when I can pull out a DC14 wand with 290 AW within the blink of an eye? ;D I can also vacuum up any object I want, whereas if I suck up something too solid I could damage the fan on the Kirby...

Same goes for other brands like Vax and Hoover, you need to bend over, unravel the hose from the curved bits and assemble :boggleeye:

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2017, 01:48:34 am »
Rusty btw you should look into Riccar vacuums. :icon_nod: They are a clean air AND a dirty air machine apparently, which is a system called "tandem air"

Offline taran57

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 04:13:02 am »
Sucky suction and flimsy tools on the kirby. At least a dc17 has a metal wand and decent attachments.

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2017, 05:02:03 am »
Sucky suction and flimsy tools on the kirby. At least a dc17 has a metal wand and decent attachments.

Ikr!  :thumbsup:

Dirty airs may excel for carpet cleaning but you can't really beat clean airs for hose suction I'm afraid...

PS My G6 has been in the cellar for ages, not used it since, been using the DC41 everyday ;D

Offline taran57

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 05:33:31 am »
Kirbies have their place. But a royal is a better machine. But you hardly seem em now that sebo/windsor market commercial sweepers.

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2017, 05:57:54 am »
Ikr, I wish Kirbys were more popular here in schools etc but atleast we have Numatic Henrys caked around the country though ;D

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2017, 07:44:26 pm »
"Too many people are lazy" - This is 2017, everyone's used to the modern convenient stuff  :chuckle:
Why would I use a Kirby with meh suction and that takes like a minute to assemble when I can pull out a DC14 wand with 290 AW within the blink of an eye? ;D I can also vacuum up any object I want, whereas if I suck up something too solid I could damage the fan on the Kirby...

You said it, we live in a nation of extremely lazy people. I'd go back to the 50's in the blink of an eye. Lazyness is the work of the Devil.

Offline Madrat

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2017, 07:45:34 pm »
give me the 70s

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2017, 07:48:18 pm »
give me the 70s

I wasn't alive in the 50's or 70's apart from in my past life, but I can only remember parts of that and that was the early 50's.
But anyway, anytime before people became lazy would work for me.

Offline Madrat

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2017, 07:50:16 pm »
I cant imagine gardening in a tie and suit trousers so no to the 50s  :chuckle:

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2017, 07:53:17 pm »
Dude back in the 50's it was kind of formal but not that much, I've been watching a documentary "A Look At Life* and it's so inspiring you wouldn't believe.
It's a series made in the 50's up until the 90's looking at what modern life is like. 

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration