The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Dyson Video Ideas.  (Read 6406 times)

Offline Elgin

Dyson Video Ideas.
« on: April 10, 2017, 10:58:00 pm »
Have you got some video ideas, that mabey you don't have time to do, space to do it, or the money to make it happen?
Well post your video ideas here - Mabey somone will be instrested in it and create a video for you?
 Basically:
JohnC: Hi Guys, its john I have this amazing Idea for a video with a Dyson DC07, where you buy a load of multicoloured DC07 bits - and build a multicolour DC07 on video - Sadly I don't have time to do it - would anyone be intrested in making this video?

BiggerIsBetter: Yes John! Great idea - Ill definatly do that - make a video, Ill send you the youtube link when im done?

JohnC: Yes mate - sounds good can't wait!

So yes - you give out your video ideas for any kind of Dyson - and hopefully someone will make it for you.

Offline Elgin

Re: Dyson Video Ideas.
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 11:08:03 pm »
OK so for my first idea - There is two people - They each have to build A DC04 and a DC07. They both HAVE to be made out of different machines - so search eBay - manchester vacs - where ever to find any component that fits a DC04, and works to build one - here is the twist - no two components can be off the same machine - and again the exact same for the 07.
The Cyclone on the DC04 has to have its cone removed and swapped for one off a different model. Either model can also have any motor fitted so long as it works and sucks up for the test - So the DC07 can be fitted with any YDK YV-511, YDK YV-2200, YDK style aftermarket 1600w jobby, MTR-299 and so on, as long as it fits and works, of either 1200,1400 or 1600W.
The DC04 can be fitted with any YDK YV-511, YDK YV-2200, YDK style aftermarket 1600w jobby, MTR-299, Ametek and so on, as long as that fits works, and sucks of either 1200,1400 or 1600w
For Example:
DC04 - Chassis from a De Stijl - with a non clutched hose, with a handel - fitted with both wand cap, and release button from a different machine - Filter can be HEPA or Pad - doesn't matter - YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BUY A MOTOR IN A HOUSING - BUT THE HOUSING MUST NOT BE FROM THE SAME CHASSIS - Cyclone from a Absolute - with a Brush Control yellow cone, and absolute insert - can be either clutched or non clutched doesnt matter - if non clutched must be fitted with new belt!

DC07 - again either clutched or non clutched - cyclone handel all that jobby - you get the idea - EVERYTHING MUST BE FROM A DIFFERENT MACHINE! EXCEPTION IS THE MOTOR - THAT IS ALLOWED TO BE IN ITS ORIGINAL HOUSING IF IT COMES WITH ONE - IF NOT A SECOND HAND ONE MUST BE BOUGHT!.

Finally - for testing - Flour will be sprinkeled onto any type of carpet - and any type of hard floor - both machines must be tested on the exact same floor - so the testing will be taking place at ONE location.

To finish - one person builds the 07, the other builds the 04 -

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 03:30:18 pm »
My brain hurts just thinking about that tbh! Plus it sounds expensive...

I need to do videos of all my machines being demonstrated, can you do it? I can't pay you though, I live in Oxfordshire...
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

Offline GeorgeJ

• English? I'm never going to England!
    • Some dirty pics ;)
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 04:48:35 pm »
Let's just do battlebots, but with robotic vacuums killing each other off.  Dyson vs Roomba, etc. Give them flamethrowers, buzzsaws, hammers.

I'd watch that.
You miss 100% of the Dysons you don't buy.  -Wayne Gretzky
 -Michael Scott  -GeorgeJ

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 06:04:44 pm »
For my Youtube channel I wanna do comedy and entertainment stuff and make it a job maybe... I feel as though I'm capable but I need ideas!

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 07:57:57 pm »
I've been watching alot of techmoan, 8bit guy/8 bit keys and lazy game reviews, and really like the big background videos they do on models. I'd love to do some about vacuums, but I'd need to research the history of them first!
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

Offline Elgin

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 08:23:06 pm »
My brain hurts just thinking about that tbh! Plus it sounds expensive...

I need to do videos of all my machines being demonstrated, can you do it? I can't pay you though, I live in Oxfordshire...

Yeah i guess it would be expensive - Well if i start saving now by the time  i come to do that video, i should have enough... as long as prices don't go waaaaay too high, and parts obsolete like they are going

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 08:26:34 pm »
Cool ;D I'm more into the bigger comedic YouTubers/Vloggers and gamers

I need people to collab with for stuff like this lol

Offline Elgin

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 08:32:13 pm »
Cool ;D I'm more into the bigger comedic YouTubers/Vloggers and gamers

I need people to collab with for stuff like this lol

Yeah im gonna need people to get together with and do a video one day, Don't think my girlfriend/wife or who ever in a few years time will be instrested too much either. probaly have loads more other things todo, mabey I could convince my mate George Draycott to video with me,
So we need
Me - Camera - Money (probs about 500quid to make sure) - eBay acconts with PayPal or whatever setup and so on, both need the same - this could be intresting, guess its time for the
ol' skool P+P to come out
(Old School Pen and Paper to come out)
George - Camera - money probs about 500quid to make sure)

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 08:45:02 pm »
I'd happily collaborate if you find something I can help with!

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2017, 08:46:53 pm »
I'd happily collaborate if you find something I can help with!

Ace! You rock

Hopefully sometime in the future   ;D

Offline Madrat

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2017, 09:07:22 pm »
I've been watching Carol Burnett on youtube, I forgot how funny and talented she is.

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2017, 09:39:24 pm »
I do that as well, watching old shows like Little Britain, Miranda, old Eastenders stuff, Nickelodeon (my childhood) and OCC and much more

Dyson Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram