The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: My first Kirby  (Read 6360 times)

Offline Dysonboy

My first Kirby
« on: August 20, 2017, 01:07:17 am »
Might be getting my first Kirby? I mean Kirbys...
A purple Kirby G5 and a grey/light blue themed Kirby Ultimate G Series plus the shampoo kit for £3.50 starting bid- best part? Only 15 mins away from me :)
If I can win it that will be brill! Any suggestions for them as I'm defrost keeping at least one! What's most likely to go wrong/be damaged? Solution? I understand Kirby are like proper equipment (high prices and supposedly very good cleaning?)

Collector and restorer of most vacuum cleaners including vintage, older style models and newer models. Seller of refurbished vacuums and vacuum parts Livin' every day, as if it were the last!

Offline Dysonboy

Re: My first Kirby
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 02:45:28 am »
£25 for two Kirbys plus the shampoo kit coming my way!!!
Collector and restorer of most vacuum cleaners including vintage, older style models and newer models. Seller of refurbished vacuums and vacuum parts Livin' every day, as if it were the last!

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 04:21:03 pm »
How were they dude?
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Offline Dysonboy

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 08:55:18 pm »
How were they dude?
They were okay, G5 needed the gearbox fiddling with then it worked and the Ultimate G just needed a belt - which it needs another of because I didnlt realise I set the head to low  :))

Offline RustySkull

• Kirby, Royal, Sebo =)
    • RustySkull Productions YouTube
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 08:34:44 pm »
Nice, I use all mine on the lowest settings, make sure it gets right in that carpet lol!
If You Like Machines, Radios and Cars As Well As Vacuum Cleaners Then Check Out The Official RustySkull Productions YouTube!
>>>>>>RustySkull Productions YouTube!<<<<<< >>>>>Twitter<<<<<>>>>>Instagram<<<<<

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration