The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Kirby resale values?  (Read 6818 times)

Offline GeorgeJ

• English? I'm never going to England!
    • Some dirty pics ;)
Kirby resale values?
« on: October 18, 2017, 04:40:29 pm »
Hi All,

Recently got myself a G4 with all the shampoo attachments, bags, belt, etc., for $25 USD.  I stripped it down and found it wasn't working because someone thought it was a good idea to use as a garage vac and sucked up nails, staples, bolts, washers and when all that was bound up good and tight, they tried to suck up a few pounds of leaves.  In any case, it's almost completed and I want to resell it but I'm unable to get a good idea of what these kits go for - prices are all over the place.  Does anyone have experience with these?

Thanks!
You miss 100% of the Dysons you don't buy.  -Wayne Gretzky
 -Michael Scott  -GeorgeJ

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
Re: Kirby resale values?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 06:16:58 pm »
Although these are like 1K+ new they don't sell at worthwhile prices I'm afraid, around the same price of a Dyson in the same condition believe it or not

Offline GeorgeJ

• English? I'm never going to England!
    • Some dirty pics ;)
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 03:40:15 pm »
Although these are like 1K+ new they don't sell at worthwhile prices I'm afraid, around the same price of a Dyson in the same condition believe it or not
I'm going to ignore you until someone comes in and tells me I can net $500 + a new car.  :whist11:

Good to see you, though!  I haven't been posting because the site was mysteriously blocked at work for a while... and I don't get on the computer much at home.
You miss 100% of the Dysons you don't buy.  -Wayne Gretzky
 -Michael Scott  -GeorgeJ

Offline Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 06:12:52 pm »
:

Good to see you, though!  I haven't been posting because the site was mysteriously blocked at work for a while... and I don't get on the computer much at home.

;D

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration