The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Panasonic MC-E3002  (Read 6239 times)

Offline lucandhar

Panasonic MC-E3002
« on: August 05, 2012, 05:52:33 pm »
I acquired this machine from my cousin. I was at her house helping her decorate & she kept using this, even though it kept cutting out, after about the 6th time it cut out I offered to have a look at it.. to discover that it was still on the original bag which had burst, the brush-bar was wrapped with hair & carpet threads and didn't even spin despite both belts being intact.

My grandmother was getting rid of a vax power 4 that she couldn't get on with to go back to a hoover purepower so my cousin took that and I got the panasonic. It has cleaned up really well even though it still smells of shake and vac no matter how many times I clean the filters.
It has not became my everyday cleaner with the DC14 origin being used once/twice every two weeks.

I really like this cleaner and after a good clean, new belts & a new bag I am thrilled with how good it is, it can be bought for £76.50  from amazon & comes with 6 free bags! However it lacks a variety of tools but I have found that the new Dyson click fit style tools fit.

Offline lucandhar

Re: Panasonic MC-E3002
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 05:55:54 pm »
ila_rendered
ila_rendered

Dyson Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram