The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: DC07 Chassis  (Read 494 times)

Offline Dysonboy

DC07 Chassis
« on: May 30, 2018, 11:50:23 PM »
Hi all, Yes a long break away but i'm back.
This work ive been doing for a while now isn't half keeping me busy  :))

Anyways so like over my times of buying dysons and scrapping broken parts im left with my collection of machines, 1 being rebuilt and ready to sell, another going in for cleaning in a couple weeks time when I have some free time and another waiting for the hose to arrive. And so im left with a pile of parts but no where near enough to build a machine and plenty of multilples of the same..
So im on to selling some, now my question is.
DC07 Chassis, Ive got a few knocking around now, them im going to clean up and list on ebay, (Will send the link if anyone is interested) throwing in the wheels, change-over valve etc. for free so its slightly easier for the buyer to not have a bare bone piece of plastic.
So does say 20 seem good price?
Thinking of listing with 25 buy it now and going to accept the first offer of 20? but I want this chassis to have a wide range of people available, so looking at postage, Who and what kind of price do you reckon?

Ta!

Offline autovac01

• Woman in a man's world.
    • Autovac Worcester
Re: DC07 Chassis
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 01:41:07 PM »
My advice is to see what price a new one is, on Ebay, people aren't going to pay anywhere near the new price unless its a particular colour they want for something special.

Offline Dysonboy

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 10:53:21 PM »
My advice is to see what price a new one is, on Ebay, people aren't going to pay anywhere near the new price unless its a particular colour they want for something special.

Yeah only want about 20 odd for it.
Postage is my concern though.

Online hen

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 11:45:19 AM »
For an idea of prices and shipping on ebay, do an advanced search on completed listings. This will give you a pretty good idea of what to pitch at.
Cheapest shipping would most likely be Hermes at 6.49 for a parcelshop drop-off, but package well with whoever you use.

DC07 Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Sebo Vacuum Cleaners

Dyson Spares, Parts, AdviceFollow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacson Google+

Manchester Vacs on Instagram