The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: DC07 Chassis  (Read 4416 times)

Offline Dysonboy

DC07 Chassis
« on: May 30, 2018, 09:50:23 pm »
Hi all, Yes a long break away but i'm back.
This work ive been doing for a while now isn't half keeping me busy  :))

Anyways so like over my times of buying dysons and scrapping broken parts im left with my collection of machines, 1 being rebuilt and ready to sell, another going in for cleaning in a couple weeks time when I have some free time and another waiting for the hose to arrive. And so im left with a pile of parts but no where near enough to build a machine and plenty of multilples of the same..
So im on to selling some, now my question is.
DC07 Chassis, Ive got a few knocking around now, them im going to clean up and list on ebay, (Will send the link if anyone is interested) throwing in the wheels, change-over valve etc. for free so its slightly easier for the buyer to not have a bare bone piece of plastic.
So does say £20 seem good price?
Thinking of listing with 25 buy it now and going to accept the first offer of 20? but I want this chassis to have a wide range of people available, so looking at postage, Who and what kind of price do you reckon?

Ta!
Collector and restorer of most vacuum cleaners including vintage, older style models and newer models. Seller of refurbished vacuums and vacuum parts Livin' every day, as if it were the last!

Offline autovac01

• Woman in a man's world.
Re: DC07 Chassis
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 11:41:07 am »
My advice is to see what price a new one is, on Ebay, people aren't going to pay anywhere near the new price unless its a particular colour they want for something special.

Offline Dysonboy

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 08:53:21 pm »
My advice is to see what price a new one is, on Ebay, people aren't going to pay anywhere near the new price unless its a particular colour they want for something special.

Yeah only want about £20 odd for it.
Postage is my concern though.
Collector and restorer of most vacuum cleaners including vintage, older style models and newer models. Seller of refurbished vacuums and vacuum parts Livin' every day, as if it were the last!

Offline hen

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2018, 09:45:19 am »
For an idea of prices and shipping on ebay, do an advanced search on completed listings. This will give you a pretty good idea of what to pitch at.
Cheapest shipping would most likely be Hermes at £6.49 for a parcelshop drop-off, but package well with whoever you use.

DC07 Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration