The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Vorwerk VK120 Home Cleaning System - Stripdown and Refurb!  (Read 29438 times)

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
Re: Vorwerk VK120 Home Cleaning System - Stripdown and Refurb!
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2018, 07:01:14 pm »
I had 2 in for repair a year or so ago, it's what got me so confident that this would be an easy fix, on the one I repaired one of the wires had snapped in the head. The old dear liked it and was so happy it could be fixed, she prefers it to her dyson due to the lightness!

She then bought me her Goblin Solo for repair but stayed for a coffee with Amy whilst I did it so no thread for that sadly.

You can borrow it for a play if you want? Could have a spot in the museum for a while!
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

Offline Bastelhamster

• I love vacuum cleaners
    • Kobolino
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2020, 10:50:23 pm »
Hi Sam the et 340 can be found in germany on the garbage .. just like the carpet fresher .. should you need something from vorwerk we will find a way from germany to england
Es saugt und bläst der Heinzelmann

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2020, 08:10:25 am »
Hi!
That's a very kind offer, thanks! In the UK their about but there's not alot of knowledge bar collectors from abroad on what bits came with what!

I've got 2 vk136's and a whole load of parts to make into one good one as well one day! That's going to be a big rebuild thread lol, there's alot of it!
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

Offline Bastelhamster

• I love vacuum cleaners
    • Kobolino
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2020, 08:31:47 am »
i grew up with vorwerk, have several models, for example model s very rare, vk111 vk112 very rare vk114, vk115, up to vk 136, know every screw🤫
Es saugt und bläst der Heinzelmann

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration