Dyson Advice > Which Vacuum Cleaner Is for Me?

Is V10 enough for small 2 bedroom house?

<< < (3/3)

Halcyon:
Oh yeah I completely can't imagine vacuuming sofas, chairs and cushions with V10 or V11. It's quite tiring even with V6 Absolute that we bought in the end.

beko1987:
I have to say... the V11 is ideal for my 2 bedroom little terrace...

It pains me a bit to say it in one way, but is a bit exciting in another. It has the runtime and power and tools, but has its drawbacks.

But it's actually quite close... I grab it more than I thought I would, and even vacuuming the rooms it lasts over a week on battery (I can do the entire house in about 20 minutes fairly well, and I don't vacuum every day because I R Lazy...

Prestbury Vac Repairs:
I think if you have any pets you definitely require 2 machines the Battery ones aren't up to doing the same kind of clean as a mains operated vac,
I have an ancient Sebo x1.1 and a Dyson v7 at least once a week the sebo takes the strain we have several long haired cats so need to vac every day.
The poor little Dyson crisp packet size excuse for a bin gets filled every 2 days vile thing to empty hair wraps around the middle and i end up teasing it off with a blunt knife.

And end of tenancy cleaning my son does that he has several of the local rental agency's on his books he loves it . I get to fix his kit for him lol.

tversl:
Of course, it will, I also have a V10 at home, and everything works fine, although you can try to use a wireless Dyson. In any case, it depends on your home layout. If you are still in the process of building and planning your home, then be prepared to consider all the nuances. To do this, you will need to make a list of all the rooms. It would help determine how many rooms will be in your house and what function they will perform. You can look at ready-made house projects on this site boutiquehomeplans.com and choose your version. By the way, you can also make adjustments and add the room needed for your comfort. After all, you will have children or elderly parents who can move in in the future, and it will make a difference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version