Dyson Models > Dyson DC01 (and DA 001)

DC01s worth

(1/3) > >>

Dysonboy:
Are DC01s actualy worth owt now or liekly to be starting to go up in worth soon?

For those of you who have known my name long enough, youll know I used to collect Dysons, and its literally a used to thing now as I just don't bother with them. I buy and refurb and sell them and thats about it, they go just as quick as I get them.

Ive got about four DC01s knocking around from my collecting days, are they worth owt to anyone or shall I just get shut of them.

I've got a standard yellow, antartica solo, de stijl and the standard blue.

Non of them are minters. The antartica solo is faded, the yellow one is missing bits, the blue one I literally bought two years ago and never touched, not even turned it on so who knows what the condition of that one is, and the de stijl is 'meh' its complete but not perfect.

In all fairness i'd probably keep the De Stijl myself anyways just for that vintage Dyson hit once in a while but the standard yellow, blue and antartica solo are literally just taking up space in my loft.

If they are gonna be worth something that makes organising a sale worthwhile my time then i'll happily sort something out to sell them, otherwise they can just sit up there till I can be bothered to mint them up and increase their worth or get shut of them.

james_vacs:
I've seen them go for around £60-£70 (refurbished) depending on condition and quality of refurbishment

MVacs:
We never build them now. Like DC04s, they are worth more in bits.

I've got a few minters tucked away but I'd not be building them now to sell now. I'd suggest £60-70 as mentioned above is quite expensive. Possible I suppose.

james_vacs:

--- Quote from: MVacs on June 29, 2021, 12:52:16 pm ---We never build them now. Like DC04s, they are worth more in bits.

I've got a few minters tucked away but I'd not be building them now to sell now. I'd suggest £60-70 as mentioned above is quite expensive. Possible I suppose.

--- End quote ---
yes, I said refurbished, I got mine for 50 (inc postage), but only because it had been cosmetically refurbished

BobFrank232:

--- Quote from: MVacs on June 29, 2021, 12:52:16 pm ---We never build them now. Like DC04s, they are worth more in bits.

--- End quote ---

Are DC01 common now or no?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version