Other Vacuum Cleaners & Site Suggestions > Member Buy & Sell

Any collectors residents of Zurich?

(1/1)

pete87:
Hi All,

Very long shot but are any collectors that frequent these forums residents of Zurich?

Have been trying to track down a particular model of Vacuum for a while and the nice condition ones only seem to appear for sale in mainland Europe, the nearest sale ad to me being Zurich (also popped up in Turkey, Hungary..).. and there begins my problem! Lots of people won't deal with anyone in the UK now as we're effectively "international".

So, my question is, is there anyone here from that area? If so, would you be willing to import on my behalf? Money is not an issue.

TIA.

MVacs:
I've never encountered any problems importing anything from anywhere.

There is a Swiss guy who pops in from time to time, I forget his handle. You'll have to dredge through a few topics to find him to PM him though. IIRC his location was in his profile.

pete87:

--- Quote from: MVacs on November 06, 2023, 11:52:28 am ---I've never encountered any problems importing anything from anywhere.

There is a Swiss guy who pops in from time to time, I forget his handle. You'll have to dredge through a few topics to find him to PM him though. IIRC his location was in his profile.

--- End quote ---

Wish I had your luck! Most are private sellers that I want to deal with, although there was one Karcher dealer in Germany that was brilliant. Soon as we left the EU, no shipping to the UK!

MVacs:
Brexit only requires them to fill out a simple customs form, other than that there is no difference for them. There are also lots of services like this one you can use on a one-off basis. We have used similar firms to bring the odd machine from Japan and elsewhere where shipping can be problematical for small items.

pete87:

--- Quote from: MVacs on November 07, 2023, 12:10:56 pm ---Brexit only requires them to fill out a simple customs form, other than that there is no difference for them. There are also lots of services like this one you can use on a one-off basis. We have used similar firms to bring the odd machine from Japan and elsewhere where shipping can be problematical for small items.

--- End quote ---

Never seen that one before, I'll bookmark, ta!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version