Dyson Models > Other Dyson Products: Fans, Airblades, Hair Dryers, Washing Machines, etc.

Air Wrap HS01 Blinking White LED :(

(1/1)

NikGrey:
Hi All,

I have been successful for a long time repairing HD and HS units, recently I have had a couple of Air Wraps (HS01) with the blinking white led and it's not a dirty filter.

The machine, as soon as it receives power will start to blink - I can hear at the same time I switch the power button on a squeak, it reminds me of a capacitor charging.

Does anybody have any clues ?
I thought this would be a simple power cable swap from what the customer said before bringing it to me but of course thats not the case.

Any help appreciated as I hate getting beaten by something - it's a personal pride thing :)
Are there any sensors? Hall effect etc ??

Nik Grey.
P.S. I do like and use parts from M-Vacs, they are always good quality but those little white sweets in a plastic wrapper you sent as a bonus with my last order taste terrible - a bit like soap :(

MVacs:

--- Quote from: NikGrey on March 27, 2024, 05:30:56 pm ---P.S. I do like and use parts from M-Vacs, they are always good quality but those little white sweets in a plastic wrapper you sent as a bonus with my last order taste terrible - a bit like soap :(

--- End quote ---

Are those silca gel?  :chuckle:

We've done nothing with Air Wraps except change the flex up to now. You're a pioneer. Did you solve it?

NikGrey:
No, the 'Sweets' were white card with your parts supply logo on them :)

I didn't find a solution to this problem, unfortunately when it comes to electronics (I think they must be at fault somewhere) I'm stuck).

The next problem I want to solve is the battery replacement in the Coralle straighteners - I will create a post on this as soon as I have the device in the shop.

I'm sorry that I didn't have netter news on this.
Nik.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version