I have been working on some DC24s one of which had a blown PCB in the head. There was a dead short in the motor which had blown the large grey resistor. I acquired a non-working second hand head and tested it. The PCBs DC output voltage measured at 322v on my meter whereas the motor is rated at 240v DC. I suspected it to be faulty and bought a second hand PCB from a reputable source. This too showed 322v output at the pins where the black plug for the motor exits the PCB. I figured it was unlikely that both PCBs were faulty and connected the motor. It seems to run fine, hasn't blown or tripped the reset/overheated and doesn't seem to be running the brushbar too fast. Can anybody tell me if this voltage is normal?