The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Exploded Diagrams/Drawings/Schematic for the DC27  (Read 34191 times)

Offline Dyson Tech

• Global Moderator
Exploded Diagrams/Drawings/Schematic for the DC27
« on: April 22, 2011, 03:35:21 pm »
I came by a scanned set of exploded drawings for the DC27 today that I thought I might share with the members here in case of need:

First one is the DC27 head assembly:

ila_rendered
We expect that by seeking advice here, you are competent enough to be able to make any electrical installations safely and in a safe and legal manner in your jurisdiction. If you are in any doubt whatsoever, do consult an electrician. You implement any advice you read at this site at your own risk.

Offline Dyson Tech

• Global Moderator
Re: Exploded Diagrams/Drawings/Schematic for the DC27
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 03:37:14 pm »
Next up is the DC27 body assembly:

ila_rendered
We expect that by seeking advice here, you are competent enough to be able to make any electrical installations safely and in a safe and legal manner in your jurisdiction. If you are in any doubt whatsoever, do consult an electrician. You implement any advice you read at this site at your own risk.

Offline Dyson Tech

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 03:38:24 pm »
Here is the DC27 motor assembly:

ila_rendered

Offline Dyson Tech

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 03:39:39 pm »
Here is the DC27 Cyclone assembly:

ila_rendered

Offline Dyson Tech

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 03:40:37 pm »
And finally, here is the DC27 wand and hose assembly:

ila_rendered

Offline autovac01

• Woman in a man's world.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 03:28:57 pm »
Next up is the DC27 body assembly:

(Attachment Link)
Help - cannot access this picture :snivel:

Offline Dyson Tech

• Global Moderator

Offline autovac01

• Woman in a man's world.
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 10:03:21 am »
No, sorry, that doesn't help  :(  Probably a setting on my computer - having a bit of trouble with internet lately!

Offline bluebumble485

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2013, 05:38:24 pm »
does anyone know where to get part number 32 from it looks like the bit i am missing ,messers have been in
why cant they just leave well alone ,bet i will have a game to find this bit
many thanks

Offline __russ__

• Dyson Repairs Essex
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2013, 06:02:19 pm »
does anyone know where to get part number 32 from it looks like the bit i am missing ,messers have been in
why cant they just leave well alone ,bet i will have a game to find this bit
many thanks

If I'm looking at the right bit it's called a valve arm axle - part number DYS915555-01 with Qtex but it's special order so will probably take a while to come in.

Is it the bit that the valve arm pivots on?

Offline bluebumble485

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2013, 06:49:39 pm »
many thanks knew some one would have it thanks again

Offline macman

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2019, 10:29:52 am »
Does anyone know the name/part number for the part labelled 14 on the body assembly diagram please? I have a DC27 in where some of the lugs that support the changeover valve have sheared off. I've sourced part no 9 (lower motor housing) but this doesn't include part 14, which is shown as being part of the body assembly, not the motor. Or if anyone has this part for sale, I'd be interested? I've tried glueing it up but it's just not going to be strong enough.
It's the first DC27 I have done, and I fully agree with comments that this was a backwards step as far as repairability was concerned. It looks like a DC14, but almost everything is different and (needlessly) more complex. Why fit a fragile changeover valve when the old type was totally reliable and tested on the DC04, 7, 14 etc? Why alter the cleaner head mounting points so that it is near impossible to remove without damaging it? I could go on, but it's bad for my blood pressure...

DC14 Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram