Dyson Models > Dyson DC14, DC17, DC27, DC28 and DC33

Dyson DC14 Exploded Drawings - Diagrams - Schematic

<< < (2/6) > >>

MVacs:

--- Quote from: bzzz500 on February 01, 2011, 02:29:27 am --- ;) Thanks for the post One look and I could see why the head would not go down flat.  Hose was upside down and always pulled the head up instead of pushing it down.  Again many thanks.

--- End quote ---

We aim to please.  :tiphat:

DC14:
These Schematics do not show the Latch that holds the canister to the body of the vacuum.
Why is that ??  That is the part I need to replace.

MVacs:

--- Quote from: DC14 on April 07, 2011, 11:53:55 pm ---These Schematics do not show the Latch that holds the canister to the body of the vacuum.
Why is that ??  That is the part I need to replace.

--- End quote ---

Dyson do not supply that part on its own is why. They prefer to sell you a full cyclone unit numbered "68" on the diagram. We can supply it (or the whole clip off top) as a used part in case of need.

DC14:
Don't bother, after arguing with Dyson about this part on the phone 3 times I have decided to go smash my Dyson vacuum with a Sledge Hammer and to buy a real Vacuum instead. They have lost me as a customer forever over a 12 cent plastic part. By the way, here is Schematic that actually shows the part. It is the Cyclone Release Catch. I did find one local vendor that can get me the part, but I still think I would rather video tape myself destroying the vacuum.

MVacs:
Ahh, I see the one you mean now. I misread your original description. I thought you meant the trigger on the cyclone top. Yes, that part you mention will be available I expect.

Hey, if you really hate your Dyson, there is a topic for you here: >>Is there any one out there who truly hates their Dyson?<<.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version