The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Dyson Repair and Service Thame, Oxon  (Read 7095 times)

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
Dyson Repair and Service Thame, Oxon
« on: May 14, 2014, 08:32:05 am »
Hello.

Thought I'd make a post in here since I'm promoting my little venture recently for more work!

My name is Sam, I run Dyson Repair and Service in Thame. No shop I'm afraid, it's all run from my house and workshop within, but I offer everything from a replacement of a broken clip to a full refurbishment of your machine.

Prices start from £15 for a brushroll service to £50 for a full compnentise and stripdown (plus parts as needed) and everything inbetween!

My speciality is the older wheeled models, but I have had exposure to DC24's and 25's, and can generally advise on newer machines.

I have a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dyson-Repair-and-Service/1409987655879592, please feel free to either PM me on here or leave a message if you require my services!

Located in Thame, Oxon, but I work in Marlow during the day, and can generally travel around these areas if needed!

Thanks

Sam  :thumbsup:
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

Offline autovac01

• Woman in a man's world.
Re: Dyson Repair and Service Thame, Oxon
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 09:41:15 am »
Good luck with your business.

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
Re: Dyson Repair and Service Thame, Oxon
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 09:43:27 am »
Thanks! I've been selling great condition refurbished machines locally for about a year now, and have had some refurb jobs off the back of my adverts for that, but may as well get the word out! Refurb jobs are easier than 'buy a machine, refurbish it and sell it' as no money is tied up in stock, and I dont have Dysons over the house whilst I wait for them to sell!
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

Dyson Spare Parts

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram