The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Miele Complete C2 Cat and Dog Powerline  (Read 743 times)

Offline renault567

• Restorer/Collector of vacuum cleaners
Miele Complete C2 Cat and Dog Powerline
« on: January 26, 2016, 07:47:50 PM »
Got this from AO.com for a bargain at 139. My favourite machine to use and have not had it on max yet. The turbo brush matches the performance of many uprights I have used and the combination head glides very easily (metal base) and still picks up brilliantly across my laminate, tile, vinyl and carpeting from short loop to thick shag.

The carbon filter emits no smell whatsoever and the machine is extremely quiet on any setting, a phone call has took place with it on the fitted carpets setting which is 2nd highest.

http://ao.com/product/c2cd-miele-complete-c2-cat-and-dog-powerline-cylinder-vacuum-cleaner-red-33675-59.aspx

ila_rendered

Online beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
Re: Miele Complete C2 Cat and Dog Powerline
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 08:21:54 PM »
Ah the rebadged s5 with eu legal motor,  nice!

Easily my favourite miele design!
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

Offline renault567

• Restorer/Collector of vacuum cleaners
Re: Miele Complete C2 Cat and Dog Powerline
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 08:27:13 PM »
Your great feedback and info inspired me to go for a rebaged S5 rather than another model such as the C3 (S8). Oddly though the bag that came with the machine is smaller than the replacments despite both being the GN 3D hyclean, this is when compared with one from a new box.

Also plan to buy the horse hair dusting brush as the one that came with it is a soft ish synthetic bristle.

Dyson Spare Parts

Sebo Vacuum Cleaners

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

The Dyson Medic Blog

Dyson Spares, Parts, AdviceFollow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacson Google+

Manchester Vacs on Instagram