The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Dyson Model Number Wiki Topic: Comments, Submissions and Corrections.  (Read 9359 times)

Offline NWDave

• Give Blood - Play Rugby!
I say chaps - you have been busy since I last checked in!!

Bravo!!!!  :thumbsup:

As an aside to my thread the Mrs now wants to see both machines (UP22 and UP24) so its a trip to Currys when we are released from house arrest!!

Once again my thanks to you all especially MVacs for providing such a brilliant source of information and help!
They told me to go for it - by time I got there - it had gone!

Online Parwaz7862

• Dyson geek 😃
I say chaps - you have been busy since I last checked in!!

Bravo!!!!  :thumbsup:

As an aside to my thread the Mrs now wants to see both machines (UP22 and UP24) so its a trip to Currys when we are released from house arrest!!

Once again my thanks to you all especially MVacs for providing such a brilliant source of information and help!

:thumbsup:

I recommend buying either UP22/24 from Dyson directly off their website, they have an incredible returns policy, I bought one off them once and the helpline advisor they'd accept returns even if you decide you don't like the colour!

So test it out in your own home and decide that way it's the best option  :thumbsup:
DC14s are tanks, just need a slightly longer motor life. Do plastic parts often break on DC14s? Nope. DC41- Sexy looking futuristic and powerful machine. Just needs a better designed cleaner head wheel and cyclone clip along with a dense metal rod in the chassis.

Dyson Spare Parts

FFP2 N95 Face Masks

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Sebo Vacuum Cleaners

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacson Google+

Manchester Vacs on Instagram