I have a Dyson DC35 which has recently died, press the trigger and it does nothing.
When connected to the charger the green light on the plug comes on, I have left it charging overnight and noticed the green light on the plug is still on in the morning but the vac is still dead. I am pretty sure the green light used to turn off when it was fully charged?
I have swapped over battery with a friends one and my vac comes back to life so it looks to be a battery issue. However, before I go out and purchase a replacement battery could it be the charger at all?
Thanks for your help.