i have stored mine for years curled up they come from qt in a cirled up bag sealed I have no problems at all
I'm pleased that you have not experienced storage problems while packing hoses curled up for long periods. Unfortunately, I'm from the "what if brigade", and put forward my views accordingly. But if it works OK for you, go for it
Just thought of a fourth way to go on this subject. Don't buy in quantity at all, just buy a one off as and when you need one for a job. This of course also has potential downsides:-
1. Time wasted waiting for delivery.
2. Postage for one item would probably be the same for several purchased at once.
3. Item may be out of stock from your regular supplier.
4. Shock horror - Item may now be obsolete and unobtainable.
5. Less profit due to cost average showing a higher unit cost.
There are probably more downsides, just throwing it out there. It's that damned "What if" voice kicking in again.
Catch you later.