New to the site , so firstly thanx for the access.
Anyhoo just checking an issue I found with my Dyson DC44 charger. I found that when the unit is returned to the base for charging the green light comes on at the plug but goes off soon after (a couple of mins) and the unit does not last too long , seems like the battery is not taking much of a charge.
I checked the voltage on the charger and all seems ok.
I am trying to charge the battery using my charger off a previous DC35 unit and the green light seems to be staying on longer.
Has anyone encountered a similar issue to this previously? Is the battery possibly faulty or just the charger or possibly both?. I have noticed some reduction in time of use as the unit is some years old, so I am not expecting the battery to last forever, How long are people getting out of their batteries?