The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: My new dc25 and dc08  (Read 2070 times)

Offline Vacuum Cleaner House

My new dc25 and dc08
« on: November 29, 2010, 12:44:47 PM »
Recently there have been some changes in our dyson lineup in our home
Our dc18 made way for a dc25 and I have added a cylinder a dc08
Old faithful dc14 animal continues in its horrible lavender colour .

I must say I really like the dc25 it spins around the house really nicely I also find t lifts the carpet pile really nicely.
It is really light and gets used in the part of our house that has a mixture of carpets hard floors and steps.

I have never cared much for cylinder model vacuum cleaners and donít particularly like the dc22tw & 23tw (the current cylinder models available locally) But I got this dc08 allergy model in with a bunch of shop soiled models I bought recently. It is the NON wrap around model and I think thatís why I like it. I had never used one and thought Iíd take it inside to try out and itís stayed.

We have a lot of furniture that need s constant cleaning and I like the fact that it does not have a stretch hose like the uprights. This means you spend less time tugging at the hose when trying to clean a couch.
I really like this cylinder; it just figures that they donít make them any more

Now why does dyson not make a cyclonic shop vac so I can get one to replace the stupid Karcher I use to clean up my work shop and the paving that clogs with just a handful of sawdust in it! ;D
Owner of Vacuum Cleaner House, Full service vacuum shop in Cape Town South Africa

Offline Dyson Tech

• Global Moderator
Re: My new dc25 and dc08
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 12:27:11 AM »
Old faithful dc14 animal continues in its horrible lavender colour .

Lavender "Animal" machines are top sellers in the UK. We even have to pay more money for lavender DC07s from the recycling company we source from.  :o
Manchester Vacs Dyson and Sebo Engineer
We expect that by seeking advice here, you are competent enough to be able to make any electrical installations safely and in a safe and legal manner in your jurisdiction. If you are in any doubt whatsoever, do consult an electrician. You accept/implement any advice you read at this site at your own risk. Dyson and Sebo Spares and Service

Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Sebo Vacuum Cleaners

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

The Dyson Medic Blog

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice†††Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacson Google+

Manchester Vacs on Instagram