Today we have launched our massively upgraded Dyson spare parts online shop: Dyson Spare Parts
The new shop has much
- We can now accept world orders, with delivery charges automatically calculated
- We have lowered many prices
- We now accept American Express in addition to Mastercard, Visa, Maestro and Paypal Express for online payments
- The new shop has had more models of machines added - uprights right up to DC50, and some extra cylinder models too.
- The new shop now has a very funky predictive search facility.
- We have changed our delivery model. Instead of "free delivery", there is now a £2.99 UK flat delivery charge on orders below £25. Orders above £25 remain free UK delivery. This has allowed us to reduce the price of many small items so anyone buying more than one item pays less overall
- We have also extended the lines of Dyson spares we sell by hundreds of items
- There is now an optional customer account feature, so customers can track orders and view previous orders, etc.
- We now have many automated backside tools like shipping notifications, etc.
Our excellent site techs have been working on the new part of the site for about two months, and we have been testing it and ironing out little niggles the past two weeks or so. So we are pretty confident it will work just fine.
If you do spot any problems, find something that doesn't work, something we could do better or even if you see a spelling mistake, do please tell us either here or via our Contact page
I would also welcome any general feedback from any of our forum members.