The World's #1 Vacuum Cleaner Advice, Repair, Discussion & Information Forum

Author Topic: Vax Air Revolve  (Read 5051 times)

Offline beko1987

• Let's take it apart!
    • My blog
Vax Air Revolve
« on: March 27, 2015, 11:10:05 pm »
Well, something very rare happened yesterday, I bought a brand new vacuum cleaner! Actually spent more than £10 too...

A vax Air Revolve! Bought it mainly because of the design, it does look bloody good. Also because in the Vax Factory Sale it was £99 rather than £299...

£299 is a stupid price for it. £99 is about right tbh. Is a new eco cleaner, so 750w but it's very powerful, the brushroll on the electric power head is VERY stiff and it rolls around!

Does pass a load of crap on to the filter though, this was after 5 minutes after unboxing it

Yet to really use it yet, will give it a good going over at the weekend. Bought mainly for the collection rather than a daily. It's very good, but the power nozzle is too light, so if you dont hold it at the right angle it lifts up off the carpet, the wheels rattle when pushed, the hose is too short and it really could do with power adjustment. I got a Miele Automatic TT the other week (for the usual price of £10.22) which I am going to daily when it's refurbished, but for now I will use this!

I doubt I'll be stripping it down any time soon though, the motor looks like a right pain to fit as I couldnt just use grease as it's see through... the filter seems to do a good job of holding back the dust that coats it, I'll regularly vacuum it off with another machine though.
Collector and restorer of vintage vacuums, Dyson Appreciator! Come and see my blog, where I am uploading all my mountains of brochures, manuals and other vacuum cleaner paperwork, and also my youtube channel @beko1987!

Offline Suckolux

Re: Vax Air Revolve
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 10:01:18 pm »
It's cute, if a little loud on the power head. Seems to groom well though.

Offline Madrat

Re: Vax Air Revolve
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 11:16:19 am »
Vax was only good when they introduced the original wet and dry, after that everything they made was pure kac.  Nice concept though.

Trade Dyson Spare Parts

Dyson Spare Parts

Freestanding Dyson Cordless Vacuum Stand

Buy a Dyson DC04 Wand Handle

Buy a police truncheon

Instagram

Dyson Spares, Parts, Advice   Follow us on Twitter

Manchester Vacs on Instagram

Registration