How To Find Us
Bull's Head Building
605 Gorton Road, Reddish, Stockport. SK5 6NX.
Our shop is located in the former Bull's Head pub on Gorton Road in Reddish (also known as Reddish Lane depending on which direction you are coming from). We are within easy reach of Manchester, Stockport and Tameside (in fact, we sit right on the boundary of all three at the Reddish/Gorton/Denton border).
- Satellite Navigation Instructions: For guaranteed parking, you can use the postcode SK5 6PD instead of our actual postcode. That is Burnfield Road at the side of us and is a good place to park as there is not always space right outside. If you need to get right outside, use SK5 6NX as normal.
- Want old-school printable directions? No problem. We know not everyone uses satellite navigation. >>Click Here<< (opens in a new window) for simple black and white printable directions your co-pilot can read out as you drive.
- Updated Opening Times: In order to help us better facilitate our online orders, we have recently changed our public opening hours:
- Monday: 12 noon – 4 pm
- Tuesday: 12 noon – 4 pm
- Wednesday: 12 noon – 4 pm
- Thursday: 12 noon – 7 pm
- Friday: 12 noon – 4 pm
- Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
- Please Note: There is only one Manchester Vacs, unless you know exactly where we are, make sure you have our postcode in your navigation or our printed directions to avoid confusion with other domestic appliance shops nearby. You can also >>click here<< to find us on Google Maps (opens in a new window).
- SHOP PAYMENT METHODS: Our shop counter takes cash and most debit and credit cards. We also accept € Euros, Hong Kong Dollars, Russian Rubles and ¥ Chinese Renminbi (Yuan) in our shop. If you have any Euros, HKD, Yuan or Roubles (coins or notes) leftover from your holiday, why not use them to pay (or part pay) us?
Telephone: 0161 223 6814
Please read the site before you call us. Most information that people telephone us for is right here on the site. For anything not covered on the site, please use the email button below rather than the telephone if possible. We are often too busy to answer the phone and people find the answering machine frustrating.
- If you are a Revolution 96.2 FM or Tameside Radio 103.6 FM listener, and you have heard our "Let's talk about suction" and "Suction satisfaction guaranteed" radio advertisement - that's us. You are in the right place! If you haven't heard our radio ad, but want to, you can click below to listen.
- >>Click here to listen to our radio advertisement<<